Sunday, December 14, 2008

Randomness

Addie went shopping with "the girls" yesterday. She did great until about 3/4 of the way through the third store. That is when she lost it. She cried (screamed) until we were almost home. Yes, you guessed it, she cried herself to sleep and didn't take a nap the rest of the day. Needless to say, she went to bed very early. Shopping is hard on a girl!

Bye, Bye. I'm going shopping!

This is why I have to fix her hair EVERY day. I don't know what else to do with it. It grows in so many different directions and is in her face if I don't try to tame it. I am not very creative, either. I only know about three different ways to fix it. Some suggestions would be great!


This is Pily and Addie. Pily is my dad and step-mother's daughter. She came and stayed with us for four days. She was born when I was about to turn 18. She used to stick right beside me when she was younger. Now my kids are doing the same with her. They had such a great time with you, Pily. You will have to come back more often. When you left, Bryson said that he already misses you.



It is difficult to get three kids to sit still for a picture. This was the best of the bunch. I won't even attempt to get "real" pictures taken of them for a while~at least until Addison learns how to cooperate.
We have a great weekend. I am finished shopping. Santa will be visiting us this year. The boys know "we" are not getting them a toy for Christmas since they chose to get a toilet tank lid. But I don't want Santa to look like the bad guy, too. We were going to have to scale it back this year anyway. This way we can kill two birds with one stone~ we scale back and the boys learn a lesson. As I see it, we are all winners! :0)




2 comments:

Laura said...

cute pictures!

Drew said...

Our kids are definitely more tolerable,at times, in pictures. They look sweet. ILU