Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pray for Kayleigh

Pray for Kayleigh. I stumbled across this blog a couple of months ago and have been following ever since. This baby was born weighing 1 pound one ounce and has been in the NICU for 10 months. She is not doing well and she and her family need prayers. This baby has touched my heart and I know she will touch yours. Please pray for Kayleigh. Pray that her family will know which direction to take with her and thay they will find comfort in their decision.

1 comments:

Jaclyn @ themommyrevelation said...

I've been following this family too, Jana, and they are breaking my heart. Between Stellan, April Rose, and now Kayleigh....it's just too much. Makes me so thankful to have 3 healthy kids, and I've been thinking about what I can do to help these people, or what God is trying to show me through their stories. Not sure yet...hopefully I'll figure it out soon.