Sunday, March 7, 2010

What is a girl to do?

I have been fighting the "shopping bug" for a while now. I have wanted to go shopping, but didn't/couldn't spend the money. Yesterday, I ventured out by myself for a while just to look around. I was also prepared to purchase a little something, too. I bought the kids each a new outfit for Easter, then went in search of something for myself. What I found was frustration and a realization. A realization that I am completely out of style and frustration that I just don't know where to start! I left several stores without buying a single item. I don't like what is in the stores right now. I saw shirts with chains and zippers on them. I also saw a lot of tunics and leggings. TUNICS AND LEGGINGS! When you have big legs and a big bootie, like I do, you can't wear tunics with out looking pregnant! I won't even tell you what leggings do to legs like mine! So, here I am wanting to buy something cute, but not knowing where to start. What is a girl to do?

1 comments:

Katie said...

You gotta take me with you next time- I love shopping for/with friends! I bet we can find you plenty of cute stuff!! :o)