Saturday, July 10, 2010

Insecure

The title pretty much describes me. I am insecure. I try to act like I have it all together and I may even have some people fooled, but, when it comes down to it, I am pretty insecure. I have been this way most of my life. I question just about every decision I ever make and wonder if I made the right one. I compare myself to others who look like they have it all together, but I know they may just have me fooled, too!

I have been praying about this a lot lately, so hopefully God can help me out! Lord knows I don't know how to help myself out. I pray that God will use me however He wants to use me and that I will KNOW I am doing what He wants me to do. I know I don't have Him fooled! He knows me better than I do and knows how to use me best. I just pray that I am willing to do whatever He asks me to do.

0 comments: