Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pictures

Before we left for church this morning I wanted to take some pictures of the kids. I told all three to look at me and, of course, this is what Addison did. A little defiant maybe? Uh, yeah. She and I have some rough years ahead of us. The funny (and not so funny) thing is she is just like I was. I know, I know, I am getting my pay-backs. My mom is definitely having a good laugh in heaven at this. Addison can be the sweetest little thing and turn right around a be a total mess. Unfortunately, I think I was the same way when I was younger!

Bryson, 10, Addison, 3, and Jackson, 6

This one really shows how big Bryson and Addison are getting. I think Addison may catch up with Jackson unless he hits a growth spurt soon.


Can't you just see the mischievous look in her eyes? Oh, I know that look all too well!


Me and my sweet kids. I love them so much and I feel blessed to call myself their mom.

0 comments: