Wednesday, September 22, 2010

In Full Swing

School is in full swing and I am feeling it! I don't have the time (or energy) to do ANYTHING when I get home, so this blog has dropped way down on the priority list. We go home, take baths, make dinner, do homework and try to talk to each other a little bit before it is time to go to bed and do it all over again. Drew is gone on Monday and Tuesday evenings with football games and he doesn't get home until close to six on the other nights. I try to be in bed by 8:00 because I get up so early in the mornings. I know, I know, that is SOOOO early, but I have to try to get 7-8 hours of sleep each night or I can't make it through the next day. I have tried to stay up until 9:00, but I just can't. I know where I am weak and sleep is one of those places, so I just try to deal with it the best I can. I really don't have anything interesting or important to say, but I felt like I needed to post so my dad won't text me with a reminder! :0) Have a great day!

0 comments: