Friday, August 14, 2009

Just a couple of things...

Jackson was in Oklahoma when his baseball team played their last game. He missed the game and the passing out of the trophies. His coach brought the trophy by our house last week and he was so proud of it. He said he was going to keep it forever. I think he even slept with it that night! He had such a fun time playing baseball this summer. He wants to play again next summer and we will let him keep playing as long as he wants. He's pretty good at it, too!



I went by Chick-fil-A this afternoon. When I opened the box I noticed a heart-shaped nugget. Of course, I had to take a picture of it for my blog. This is because we haven't done anything interesting lately and I was desperate for blog fodder! I rather like having an un-exciting life. I am not much for drama! So, enjoy my heart-shaped nugget. All I have left is the picture since Bryson ate it!
We go back to work on Monday and that's all I want to say about that.