Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A few things...

I tried to post a picture for Wordless Wednesday, but Blogger would let me! Boo, Hiss!!! So, I thought I'd share some things my kids said this morning.


I am going to try to grow my hair out again this year. I try about every other year to do something different with it. Since it is so short, I have to grow it out for a while before I can do anything with it. Anyway, this morning the boys were looking at some pictures Jackson is taking to school for a homework assignment. Jackson says, "Hey, Mom, this is when you had your ugly hair." Yes, it is the same style I have been thinking about trying again! Guess I will search for another look!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few girls in Jackson's class have told me that they have a crush on him. One has given him a couple of pictures of herself and another one let him wear her necklace yesterday. I have told him not to accept gifts from girls and I told the girls that Jackson is too young to have a girlfriend. This morning Bryson said, "Mom, don't worry, I have already talked to Jackson about girls."

"Oh, really? What did you talk to him about?" I asked.

" I told him to stay away from girls. They are bad news!"

"Good job, Bry! You tell Jackson everything you know about girls, then!"

0 comments: