Tuesday, June 29, 2010

3 Years Old





I didn't know I wanted a little girl until I met her. Since day one, she has made my heart happy. (I blogged about her birth story here if you want to read about it.) Sure she loves her daddy, but I know she loves me just as much. Addison has brought so much joy and spunk into our family in the last three years. Her brothers absolutely adore her. She can definitely hold her own with them and thinks they are pretty special, too. I'm sure we have some rough years ahead of us, but I know that she and I will have a special relationship. I know because I am going to make sure of it. I didn't have a very good relationship with my own mother and I don't want Addison and I to repeat that. I am determined to do things right.








Addison is funny and full of energy. She talks all day long unless someone is at our house. When we have people over it takes a while for her to warm up. She tells me she loves me about 20 times a day and gives lots of kisses. She loves to play dress-up, but can build a mean Lego tower, too. She loves to be around her brothers and will sneak in their rooms sometimes to sleep with them. She loves to look at herself in the mirror and likes to watch herself sing and dance. She has a wonderful deep belly laugh and can squeal like no other. She loves to wear dresses and can get down and dirty with the boys, as well. I have enjoyed watching her learn new things and love it when her eyes light up. Addison is a sweet girl with a lot of spunk and I couldn't have wished for a better addition to our family.
Happy birthday, sweet baby girl! We love you!

0 comments: