Saturday, August 21, 2010

  • Made my breakfast
  • Packed some extra clothes for the kids for Meet the Teacher night
  • Took my staff shirt to school to wash it because I forgot to wash it the night before
  • Took Addie to Miss Linda's
  • Met me for lunch and had my lunch waiting for me when I got there
  • Drove back to my school after he was already home because I accidentally left my car key in the bag he took home for me
  • Went to WalMart after I got home to pick up some "stuff" that I needed DESPERATELY
  • While at WalMart he picked up some things for school that I mentioned needing
  • Brought home some ice cream (Blue Bell Blackberry Cobbler in case you were wondering!)

These are most of the things Drew did for me on Thursday. I don't know what I would do without him.

1 comments:

Dad said...

Without.
Love you,
Dad