Saturday, August 14, 2010

Perfect Day

I think today was about as perfect as a day can get. I went to my kickboxing class this morning without having to take the kids to the kids club at the gym. While I was gone, Drew cleaned the house, changed the sheets and did the laundry. When I got home I took a long, hot bath~by myself (Yes, this is rare! Usually, Addison has to join me and that is anything but relaxing!). Then Drew went to the store to get our groceries for the week. We stayed home and ate lunch. After eating lunch, I took a nap on the couch while Drew rubbed my feet. Then he made homemade salsa and fajitas. Oh my goodness, it was SO yummy! Now, we are waiting for it to cool off a little bit so we can all go for a walk in the neighborhood. It doesn't get much better than this!

It's back to work on Monday, but I won't think about that right now. I don't want to ruin my perfect day.

Oh, yeah, only about 286 days until Summer 2011!

0 comments: