Friday, March 11, 2011

Short post and not very exciting!

So, I have been just a little busy and haven't taken the time to post anything new. We are just living life and trying to muddle through until Spring Break. Which starts today at 3:45!!!

Bryson finished up his basketball season last night and Jackson is in full swing with his soccer. I always looked forward to the day my kids were involved in sports, so I am loving this! It gets a little hectic at times, but it really is a lot of fun. I love watching them play and interact with other boys. It warms my heart to see them offer a hand to someone who has fallen down and to shake hands with the opposing team before and after the game. I have always been a little competitive myself, so I love the feel of competition. It does make me want to get out there and play something, though. I would love to play basketball again, but I just don't have the time. Maybe one day!

My next event is in April. I am doing the Warrior Dash. I have never done anything like that so I don't really know what to expect. I am going into it with no expectations other than to just have fun.

I am still hoping to one day learn to love running. I still do it at least 3 times a week, but I have yet to experience a feeling LOVE for it. Hopefully, one day I can say that I love it.

Drew is doing well. I am really proud of him and he will probably be mad at me for posting this, but he has lost 20 pounds recently! We are trying really hard to eat well and set a good example for our kids. We do okay, but there is always room for improvement. Way to go, Drew, and don't be too mad at me! I just want to celebrate your successes with you!

That is all I have time for right now. I will post some Spring Break pictures in a week or so! Happy Spring Break! Only 10 more weeks of school until Summer 2011!!!

0 comments: