Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Addison

Addison was diagnosed with strep throat yesterday. Drew stayed home with her yesterday, so today was my turn. And, let me just say, we were TOTAL bums today. We did absolutely nothing, nada. We hardly left my bedroom. She did eat part of a yogurt and a snack pack pudding. She drank a yogurt drink this morning and some apple juice. That is all. She has lost a couple of pounds since the weekend, but will hopefully get her appetite back in the next couple of days. She does well once the ibuprofen kicks in and we plan on sending her back to her sitter's house tomorrow. I feel like I wasted an entire day, but if I had it to do over again I would probably do the exact same thing again! Now, let's just hope nobody else gets strep throat before school is out!

0 comments: