Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pretty Pig Tails









Check out that hair! I have fixed Addison's hair in pig tails the last couple of days. I just never know what to do with it and it HAS to be fixed. She has crazy hair that must be tamed daily. Plus, she is a little daredevel/tomboy and it is so wild by the end of the day if I don't put it all up. Can you see the scratches on her nose? She tried to climb a climbing wall Tuesday at the babysitter's house. Evidently she is not a very good climber, but a great faller! She still looks cute to me, though!

Hopefully something fun will happen this weekend that I will be able to blog about! I have been a bad, bad blogger this week! More to come (hopefully)!

3 comments:

Katie said...

What a cutie! I have noticed your blogging has slowed this week. This is me judging you. You know, me - the girl who NEVER updates???
Happy almost Friday!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

you make beautiful kids. i'm not looking forward to her teenage years. ilu

Anonymous said...

I will totally agree with you about her being cute even with a "climbers" nose. So sorry she had to hurt her-self tho. I woke up early so thought I'd see if you had blogged. I am feeling so much better today, The imodium helped a lot! Hope you have a great day today! Would love to be home, but if I can help a little will be worth it! Won't be long till spring break.
Love you all!
Grandmother