Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hair Cuts







When I was pregnant for the third time and found out I was going to have a girl I was so looking forward to the days I could do girl stuff with my daughter. Today was one of our first.

Addie and I both got hair cuts today. She has never had one and I wasn't totally sure what I was going to have done with it. Veronica talked me into just having it trimmed and letting it grow some more. It didn't take much convincing. I will be a little daring with my hair, but I want her to look like a little girl. I looked so much like a little boy when I was younger that I don't want her being mistaken for a boy. Plus, I like being able to put it up and she looks so cute with it down.
Addie watched me get mine cut first. Then it was her turn. She cried a little bit at first until she was given a ring pop! Other than crying for about a minute, she was very good. Veronica just trimmed it a little and angled the front a bit. She gave Veronica a hug when it was finished and told her, "Da du." (Thank you) When we got home the boys were gone and I had to take some pictures of our new dos. What do you think?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! I wrote another comment but don't know if it was sent or not,
Anyway I re-read the letter you sent in 2001, which I will always treasure, and when I'm gone give it to Addie. It's in our family book.
Love You All
Grandmother

Dad said...

You DID NOT look like a boy!!!!!!!!You were too cute to look like a boy! Admit it and get over it! Run the picture again, I love it.
Love You,
Dad