Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pox on your house









I think Addison has chicken pox. I stayed home from work with her yesterday because I just wasn't sure. I didn't want to take her to the doctor for two reasons: 1) I didn't want to expose her to anything else~ especially the flu or swine flu and 2) I didn't want to pay $25 for them to tell me that it's the chicken pox! These pictures were taken yesterday. She has more "pots" as she calls them today. She started saying that they "hurt." I think she may mean that they itch, but then again they may hurt. Any moms out there want to confirm that these are indeed chicken pox? I know you won't charge me $25 for a diagnosis!



2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Sure looks like it! They are always worst (and come up first) on the torso. Do they have a pimple like bump in the center?

Pily said...

she is so pretty even with her "pots"!