Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Photo Shoot











































Addie and I had a fun, relaxing morning this morning. I decided to skip the gym this morning instead of waking the kids up. (A rarity for me.) Addison slept late (until 9:00!), ate breakfast then we took a long, relaxing bath. Afterward, I blow-dried her hair and had a little photo shoot. I am not the best photographer, (I think I need a better camera~ hint, hint, Drew!) but her personality really shows through. Yes, even the ones where she has her finger in her nose! If you know Addison, you know she likes to perform the shocking, but funny, trick of sticking her finger in her nose and then in her mouth! Lovely, I know! She will have many boyfriends one day if she keeps it up! There are a lot of pictures, but I just couldn't leave any out!












































2 comments:

Pily said...

omg jana..she is getting more gorgeous every day!!

Drew said...

I'm so screwed!