Sunday, October 25, 2009

Our Weekend~ The good, the bad and the ugly!

Addison was not into getting her picture taken. This is the best Bryson could get of me and Addison.


The sun was shining bright and they were not cooperating at all. I think this is the only one I got of all three.


Look how tall my "baby" is. I can hardly believe it myself. I bet he will be taller than me in the next year or so. I think I will put a brick on his head!



Jackson had fun going down the slides. He is such a happy little thing.



Addison went down the slides, too. She wasn't scared at all and had a great time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This weekend was a busy one! It all started at 7:00 Saturday morning with me having my hair colored and cut. Veronica, who does my hair, called me Friday afternoon and said she could meet me at 7:00 if I wanted to get it done. Otherwise, I would have to wait another two weeks for my scheduled appointment. I told her I would find a way to be there! Drew had to be at the high school for their scouting report, so he brought the kids to me. Veronica had just finished, so the timing was perfect.
Then we had to go to Matthew and Carrie's kids birthday party at the pumpkin patch. That is where the pictures are from. The kids had a good time.
After the party we had to go up to our school for the school carnival. We got there late, but at least we got there! We stayed a couple of hours and had fun. Toward the end, I started feeling feverish. I have been coughing for several days and figured I was coming down with something.
Once we got home, my head was killing me. I took some Advil and tried to take a nap. Finally around 8:00, I took some Nyquil and went to bed. I slept until 11:30 this morning. I still have a headache and have taken some Dayquil. It feels like my brain is being pushed up to the top of my head. I know that's a weird description, but it's the best way I can describe it. I hope this goes away soon. Our weeks are always so busy and feeling bad will just make things worse.
Addison missed her nap yesterday and I was waiting for the big melt-down. She, surprisingly, did great.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll stop whining and talk about what my wonderful husband has been doing today. He took all three kids with him to Walmart this morning while I was still sleeping. When he got home he started a big pot of chili for tonight and so we could have leftovers during the week. He made us lunch. He baked blueberry muffins and banana bread so we can have something different for breakfast this week. He cleaned the kitchen and is doing laundry in between all of this. Have I mentioned how wonderful he is??? He always does such a great job taking care of me and the kids. Thanks, Drew for taking care of us and being so great.
I, on the other hand, am sitting at the computer trying to type out a half-way decent post. My head is killing me, so that is my excuse for this post being so unorganized. I think I will go lay back down on the couch.




0 comments: