Sunday, October 4, 2009

Jungle Book

Drew bought season tickets to Casa Manana for us. We went to our first show today~ "The Jungle Book!" I was worried about how Addison would do, but she did great. She sat and watched the entire production. The boys enjoyed it, also. The next show on the play list is "Santa Claus is Coming to Town." They will really like that one, too.

Afterwards, we stopped by the Botanic Gardens and walked around a little bit. The kids had fun playing and running. It was pretty wet, so they had to stay on the paths. We took some pictures and then went to eat some Mexican food.













Overall, we had a great day and a relaxing weekend. Now we are going to sit down and watch the Cowboy game. Drew has recorded it and has been avoiding all TVs and radios since 3:00! Have a great week! I plan on making this a good one, if it kills me! :0)




1 comments:

Katie said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend & I love the cute pics! It IS going to be a good week!!!