Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A description by Bryson

While driving home today, Bryson decided he was going to describe how he sees me. Interesting, I thought, so I told him to go right ahead. He said that I am strong, pretty, work out a lot and have kinda short hair. He said that I am "medium," not fat and not skinny. He also said that I am healthy and I like my shoes to match my shirt. He went on to say that I am not "weird." Curious, I asked what is weird to him. Evidently, a woman is weird if she doesn't wear a bra and smokes. He said it is okay if I don't wear a bra when I am in my pajamas~ that is not weird. I don't want there to be any confusion! I think I can feel pretty good about myself based on his description. I am trying to work on that "medium" part, but I feel pretty good about the rest of it!

0 comments: