Thursday, January 7, 2010

Perspective


Bryson drew a picture of me yesterday. He was worried that he couldn't get my hair just right. Well, neither can I!
Me: Great picture, Bry! What is that I'm holding?
Bryson: A donut and money.
Me: Why a donut and money?
Bryson: Because you love donuts and money.
Really?! This is what he thinks I need to hold on to? Interesting. And, apparently, I can hold a donut and money using just the tips of two fingers! And... I am cross-eyed, have lots of teeth and my shoes don't match my outfit~ but they do match the money!

2 comments:

Dad said...

I think Bryson has nailed it pretty well. I have seen you some mornings and you are not always coordinated in your dress. Inasmuch as you have on your name tag you must be at school so you probably are very coordinated there, at least in dress.
I love you. Dad

Megan said...

I bet he thinks you're beautiful...

I like donuts and money, too. Maybe he can draw me some?!?