Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New You?

Last year I wrote about how I feel about New Year's Resolutions. I still feel pretty much the same way. Looking over my list of things I wanted to work on last year, I realized that I still want to work on the same things. It's not that I did a horrible job last year, it's just that I want to continue working on improving the same things. I am also going to add one more thing to the list: I want to TRY to cook more often. If you have read my blog for a while, you know that I don't particularly like cooking. Okay, I HATE to cook. Of course, I love to eat and my kids love to eat, so I am going to make a concerted effort to cook more often and TRY to enjoy it. We have really cut down on the number of times we eat out, but I usually rely on Drew to do the cooking. He shouldn't have to do it all, so I am going to TRY to cook more. This will, hopefully, help me be a better wife and mother, as well. We'll see what happens. All I can do is try my best and if I mess up along the way then I mess up along the way! I know my family will still love me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!