Saturday, January 30, 2010

Today I got to hang out with Jackson and Addison. Bryson went to a basketball tournament with Drew and then he had a game afterward, so I kept Jack and Addie with me. I cleaned the house and then we went to get my hair done. Addison also got hers cut. I told them I would take them out to lunch when we were finished, but they couldn't choose to go to McDonald's. So, we ended up at Chic fil A. Yeah, I know, not the kind of place I was hoping for but that's where they wanted to go. When chicken nuggets are your ideas of good eats, there are only so many choices. While we were there Jackson said he wanted a refill of his drink. I told to wait a minute and I would get it. He said, "Don't get up, Mom, you have to raise your hand and the lunch teacher will get it for you." I guess he has learned something at school!

0 comments: