Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer has settled in...

This week our summer has consisted of boot camp, basketball camp for the boys, swimming, and relaxing. We are staying pretty busy, but relaxing as well. I have already read two books with many more to come. I am determined to make the most of each day and to enjoy my summer to the fullest.

When negative thoughts start creeping in, I try to think about how leased I really am. We have some looming situations related to Drew's accident last summer, but I'm tring to have faith that they will be resolved soon. I have definitely had to practice patience this year and it HAS NOT been fun.

I have a PE workshop tomorrow, Jackson has two football games on Saturday and we are going to the Rangers game on Sunday. Happy weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.