Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer~ Day 1

We started summer break today! I'm not counting the weekend, so today is the first "official" day.  I started off teaching boot camp at 7:00-8:30 this morning. The temperature was in the upper 60's and was fabulous! Afterward, I went to the car wash before going home. Bryson is our babysitter now, so I don't have to drag the kids with me. It's so much easier for me and they don't have to wake up early. After I showered, we went to the library and checked out some books. My kids are FINALLY starting to realize how great books can be, so I am going to take advantage of that. Then we went to a park for about an hour before gong home for lunch. After lunch we read for about an hour and got ready to go to the pool for a couple of hours. We came home for dinner then the kids wanted to go to a different park to hit baseballs. Now we are just laying around watching tv, reading or playing on the iPads. This has been a pretty perfect day. Tomorrow we are planning on going to the zoo. I love summer!!!

0 comments: