Sunday, August 17, 2008

A First for Bryson

Addison was my sporty girl yesterday. She looked so cute with her pig tails!
Uncle David and Addison. She LOVES Uncle David!
Looking cute, again!
Bryson's first pimple! It's hard to see up close, but it is there.
You can see his pimple a little better in this picture. It is above his left eye. He thought I was CRAZY taking a picture of his first pimple. I just had to document it. It is just more proof that he is growing up!

After my post yesterday I felt a little exposed so I thought I would follow it up with some light-hearted pictures. I LOVE taking pictures of my kids (and showing them off!).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I will try once again. Pictures are so cute as usual. I'm not ready for Bryson having pimples.

Love you, and glad things are a little better
Love You
Grandmother