Wednesday, August 27, 2008

OUCH!

Monday my back hurt so bad I could hardly stand upright. I have a sciatic nerve that acts up sometimes. I guess we all have that nerve, mine just gives me fits now and then! My body is not used to standing up all day! Tuesday my left foot hurt so bad I could barely walk. Today my back is okay, but my foot is still killing me. My hip hurts too, but this has been going on for a while. This working every day is for the birds! (It could be that I am just getting old and my body is wearing out!) Bryson was sweet enough to rub my back Monday evening and my feet last night. I will give him the night off tonight! Drew rubbed my feet last night, also. It's great to be the princess!

In other news, Bryson will be baptized on September 7th. I am so proud of him for taking this step. He had said in the past that he didn't want to get baptized because he didn't want to go under the water. He has since realized that it is very quick and he will not die from baptizim.

School is going okay. My little first graders will probably be the death of me. They are so cute, but I have over 40 of them at a time and I see them at the end of the day which doesn't help. They can't sit still and think they have to have a comment after every sentence I finish. My patience will certainly be tested this year! I feel like I am such a horrible teacher because I can't make them all cooperated all at the same time. It is definately like herding cats!

Now that we are back in full swing I am getting up at 4:15 in the mornings to workout. I just have no energy after working all day. So, off to bed I go to get at least 8 hours of quality shut-eye!

0 comments: