Sunday, August 10, 2008

Let the games begin!

Well, I have joined the blogging community! I have been thinking about blogging for a couple of weeks and decided to just jump in with both feet. (Although, I am still holding my nose!) I hope to share some of my daily musings, struggles and triumphs with anyone who wishes to read. I hope to be transparent and open so people around me, as well as myself, can get to know me better.

We have been out of school for almost two months and are about to go back to work this week. Where did all the time go? I have enjoyed hanging out with my kids and with Drew this summer. We took a trip to Oklahoma to visit my grandparents in June. We have gone swimming and have watched A LOT of tv. I will enjoy getting back into a routine, but will miss being able to stay up late and sleep whenever I can. (When three kids allow!)

I will add pictures of my kids later. As you will come to see, I am very proud of my kids and my family. I think I have the cutest kids in the world!

More to come!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures and your comments. This is better than putting the photos in an album that no one gets to see. I'm forwarding your blog to the boys. Keep up the good work and thanks for the pictures you sent in the mail.
Love,
Aunt Pat