Wednesday, October 15, 2008

44 Questions

Jackson: Is it Halloween, yet?

Me: Not yet.

Jackson: It will be Halloween in three weeks, right?

Me: Well, just two weeks and two days now.

Jackson: Hey, that's not much.

Me: Nope. Just sixteen days until Halloween.

Jackson: Hey, that's too many!

Me: I'm sorry. I can't do anything about that.

Jackson: The weatherman can make it Halloween.

(Yes, this sounds familiar!) :)

Me: HOW can the weatherman make it Halloween?

Jackson: With his magic star.

Me: What is a magic star?

Jackson: It's a wishing star. It means your dreams come true.

This little boy wants it to be Halloween so badly! The only reason I can think of is because he wants to be a red Power Ranger.

Okay, my life is pretty boring right now and my kids just aren't being very funny at the moment. So, I have resorted to answering a bunch of questions that were forwarded to me in an e-mail. There is really no purpose to these questions except for you to get to know me a little better! Feel free to copy and paste these onto your blog if you would like. Maybe they will spur some good conversations!


1. Do you like blue cheese? no
2. Have you ever smoked? just tried it in high school
3. Do you own a gun? Yes, I bought one for Drew before we were married. You might be a redneck...
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? grape
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Can you say "White-Coat Syndrome?"
6. What do you think of hot dogs? covered in chili and cheese!
7. What is your favorite Christmas Movie? Charlie Brown Christmas~ Childhood memories!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? just water or my protein drink
9. Can you do push ups? Yeah!
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring, of course!
11. Favorite hobby? I like to cross-stitch but don't have time anymore. Yes, I said cross-stitch! Suprised?
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I have internet A.D.D.!
13. What's one trait you dislike about yourself? not being satisfied with who I am. Oh, yeah, and I cry at the drop of a hat when talking about kids or family.
14. Middle name? Renee
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment... I am hungry. I should helping Drew fix dinner. I am very sleepy.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, milk, juice
17. Current worry? When will we ever get ahead financially?
18. Current hate right now? this crazy economy
19. Favorite place to be? my grandparent's house in Octavia, Oklahoma!
20. How did you bring in the New Year? I'm almost certain I was already asleep!
21. Where would you like to go? the East Coast
22. Name three people who will complete these questions? Katie, Megan, Sarah?
23. Do you own slippers? yes
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? white
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? haven't slept on them
26. Can you whistle? yes
27. Favorite color? Pink
28. Would you be a pirate? Arrrrr! No, Matey!
29. DO YOU SING in the shower? Only when truely inspired to do so!
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Addison
31. Favorite boy's name? Bryson, Jackson, Drew
32. What's in your pocket right now? no pockets
33. Last thing that made you laugh? seeing Katie do lunges in the hall after school!
34. Best bed sheets as a child? can't remember
35. Worst injury you've ever had? tore my ACL when I was 5 weeks pregnant playing a game with the kids at school. OUCH!
36. Do you love where you live? Yes, although I don't like the drive so much.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4
38. Who is your loudest friend? Debbie! ;) Love Ya!
39. How many dogs do you have? two, Jessie and Belle
40. Does someone have a crush on you? does a 6 year-old count?
41. What is your favorite book? The Notebook
42. What is your favorite candy? dark chocolate
43. Favorite Sports Team? Dallas cowboys
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? It is Well.

3 comments:

Megan said...

We have a gun, too. That doesn't make us rednecks! :o) I like this survey and might steal it soon. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your answers to the survey. "It Is Well" is my very favorite old hymn! Have you ever heard the story about when it was written? Check this out: www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYP--c2LTfg

I just wonder...is my faith so strong that I would be able to say "It is well" after I had lost my children? I find the story so inspiring. You know, I just think I have it bad!

Anonymous said...

One more thing...remind me to tell you about what I saw in the Star Telegram that made me think of you and what happened to your sister...when I can finally TALK again! This is hard for me...I love to talk! LOL