Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Days of Truth~ Day 2

Okay, I should have seen this one coming. I thought about not doing this one, but then I would be a quitter after one day. I have more pride than that!

Day 2~ Something you love about yourself

I can think of a million things I don't like about myself, but finding something I love about myself is hard. I know most of us are like that. We don't want to sound boastful or anything, so we usually just talk about the things we don't like about ourselves.

I love that I am a child of God. I know that I know that I know I will see heaven one day. I know (and love) that I have been saved by a loving God and I don't have to worry about where I will spend eternity. I also know that I will see my sister and mom one day because they were Christians too. I love that, although I am unlovable, my God loves me no matter what~ flaws and all. I love that I have peace and reassurance about this daily.

On a different note, I love that I can laugh at myself. I mess up DAILY and I can usually laugh at myself about it. I am SO not perfect and I mess up A LOT, so I think the ability to laugh at myself comes in handy! :0) I try not to take myself too seriously. I like to laugh and since I mess up so much I might as well laugh at myself!

I love that I love with my whole heart, also. This may hurt at times, but in the end I know that loving fully is so worth it.

What do you love about yourself?

0 comments: