Sunday, November 14, 2010

30 Days of Truth~ Day 4

Day 4~ Something you have to forgive someone for.

I can't really talk about the details, but I have to work on forgiveness daily. I was hurt very badly by someone in the past and I have yet to get over it. It may be because I was never apologized to by this person. I know that even though I may NEVER receive an apology, I must still forgive. I know it is holding me hostage. I know I won't have a good/honest relationship with this person until I forgive. Most of the time I do okay, but I have days where I relive the whole experience. I still have some (some days a lot) of resentment, but I think it is getting better. I'm sure time will help. I know this person wants to be in my life and wants to have a relationship with me and my family, so I have the desire to forgive. I know with time and with lots of prayer it will be made right. How is that for vague!

0 comments: