Wednesday, November 17, 2010

30 Days of Truth~ Day 5

Day 5~ Something you hope to do in your life.

I could say travel or visit far away lands, but what I really hope to do in my life is retire! I have a great job, I have great friends at work, I get the summers off, I get to play with kids and have fun with them I get a pay check every month and I get to have my own kids at school with me. But I really hope that I will get to enjoy retirement one day. I didn't start working until I graduated high school (unless you count the month I worked at Six Flags when I was 16!) and I have been working ever since. I enjoy working for the reasons mentioned above, but, frankly, I'm tired! My body is tired. My mind is tired. I so look forward to the day when my biggest decision of the day is whether I want to actually get dressed or stay in my pajamas all day! I know everyone plans on retiring, but not everyone gets to do it. I just hope I make enough of the right decisions now so I can actually retire one day and enjoy it.

0 comments: