Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jana~ Through the Years!

Jana Renee Mckay born October 18, 1971.

1 year old

3 years old


4 years old

4 1/2 years old

5 years old


Kindergarten I think I look like Nicholas from Eight is Enough in this picture!




2nd grade What was going on with this hair?!


3rd grade Bad hair-bad teeth!


9 years old


4th grade


6th grade

9th grade

10th grade

16 years old

Homecoming 1989 I worked long and hard on that hair. Remember Stiff Stuff? I used it A LOT!


Dale Hansen and myself in 1989. I was a one of Dale Hansen's Scholar Athletes of the Week my senior year in high school. Check out that hair! I thought I was lookin' good!

20 years old


Me and Drew 2002. I'm sure I was happier than I appear!


Me and Mom 2003
I LOVE looking at pictures~ mine or anybody else's. I enjoy looking back at the hair and clothes and remembering what it was like "back then." I don't scrapbook, but I thought I would put together some pictures of me, my sister and my mom~ through the years. I have been wanting to do this for a while and just never took the time to do it. I don't know if will be of any interest to anyone (other than my grandmother!), but I am going to do it any way! I have put the ages under each picture. I am going to group them together in separate posts. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I have!


















4 comments:

Laura said...

Great Picures!!!! I enjoyed looking at all of them!

Anonymous said...

You were right when you said it would interest me!! It was such a good surprise! I really wasn't expecting a blog with school starting back. I didn't look yesterday. It was good but sad also.
No matter what the dress or hair-do, you all were very special to me, and looked wonderful. If only we could re-live some things over, guess I wouldn't know what to choose!!!
Thanks for putting those together. I loved them!!!

Love
Grandmother

Stefanie said...

I really enjoyed all of the pictures! I had NO IDEA you and Dale Hansen were buds...I'm impressed! I enjoyed seeing you grow up in pictures. You and Jamie really look a lot alike. I really see the resemblance in that last picture of her. Thanks for sharing!

Nana Pat said...

I haven't checked your blog in a few weeks but I'm glad I did today. It brought back so many memories looking at the pictures-I hadn't seen some of your school pictures. I think of what this will mean to your kids in later years. To read their mother's thoughts and feelings should really make a difference in their lives. If I didn't have pictures, I wouldn't remember so much of what has happened to me and the family. Thanks, Jana, for being the woman you are today. I love you and your family although it's hard for me to express that.

Aunt Pat