Friday, August 5, 2011

Florida Vacation: Day 5

Day 5 found us at Epcot. Since the boys weren't really into the bigger rollercoasters and rides at Magic Kingdom, I thought they would like Epcot.



Our first ride was Test Track. We didn't have to wait in line since we got there right after they opened. Addison rode with us since she was tall enough. I told her it was just like riding in a car. She seemed okay with it until the ride was over. Let me just say that she WAS NOT a fan. She cried and kept saying that she didn't like it. At least she wasn't screaming throughout the entire ride. She saved the crying until we were getting off! Some of them wanted to ride again, so Drew and Bryson took Addison to meet TinkerBell.



Here is Addie waiting in line to meet TinkerBell.



And here she is! TinkerBell was just the tiniest, cutest little thing. Bryson is 5'1" and she is just about his height. I know Bryson thought she was really cute, too!



I took Jarrett and Addie to meet some characters while everyone else went on Mission Space. We met Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto and Goofy. After they rode Mission Space I went back with Jackson and Kelly and rode with them. We rode the green version since I am a wimp. It still made me feel yucky. Drew, David, Bryson and Jackson rode the orange version. Drew wasn't right the rest of the day. He had a little motion sickness going on. Yuck!




After lunch we tried to meet some of the princesses. Here are the kids with Snow White.




Jasmine and Alladin. Addie wouldn't stand by or talk to Alladin "because he is a boy." We'll see if she still feels the same way about boys in 10 years! I hope so!



Belle~ Addie's favorite! The princesses were so sweet and talked quite a bit to the kids. Bryson liked them because they are pretty. Jackson didn't really want to meet them, so he stayed out of most of the pictures. We also met Mulan, but I didn't include the picture for some reason.




We went inside for a little whie to the Innoventions area. The kids played some video games while I tested my balance on a Segway. It was interesting.




We played a saving money game. Addie didn't save too much! She cried when we had to give the piggy bank back. I think she was getting tired at this point. We didn't stay too much longer.






We HAD to see the Nemo ride before we left. It was really cute and Addie liked riding in a "clammobile." I took this picture before Jackson reminded me that I couldn't take pictures with a flash. Oops! I guess I wasn't paying attention during that part!



Drew's face cracks me up. He doesn't usually play around like this, so I had to include this picture. He is a pretty serious guy.




Our last stop was at one of the gift shops. Drew is buying a magnet every time we visit some place new. See? Isn't he fun! (Just kidding, Sweetie! You know I love you and all your little quirks!)

0 comments: