Sunday, August 7, 2011

Florida Vacation: Day 7

The first ride we went on at Hollywood Studios was the Tower of Terror. Jackson, David, Drew and I were the only ones who wanted to ride. Jackson was scared, but he said he would do it. After it was over I bought him a Tower of Terror pin so he could show it off! He was pretty proud of it. Then they wanted to ride the Rock N Rollercoaster. I kept Addie, Jarrett and Bryson with me. I wanted to ride, so we got a child swap ticket so I could ride later with two other people. Meanwhile, we went to get FastPasses for Toy Story Mania and saw Chip and Dale on our way back.



We got back to the exit of the Rock N Rollercoaster just as the rest of our group was finishing. I wanted to go so Kelly and Drew went with me. It was so much fun! I would have ridden it again, but the line was really long at this point.






I wanted to make sure Addie saw the Beauty and the Beast show, so I sat by the entrance while the rest of them checked out some other things. I sat there for about 1 1/2 hours before they started letting people in to sit down. I didn't mind because I wanted us to have a good seat. She LOVES Belle and I wanted her to see her. We go in and sat on the fourth row right in the middle. The seats were PERFECT! We waited about 30 more minutes and the show started. During the opening song Belle's microphone went out. She finished the song then an announcement was made that the show was being cancelled due to technical difficulties. WHAT?!? I waited in the heat for 1 1/2 hours to get those seats and they cancelled the show. Addie immediately started crying. I felt so sorry for her. She was so excited to see Belle and to see her so close up. I was determined to bring her back if that was the only thing I did that day.






We went to lunch and David and Kelly went to do things with their boys and we went our way. We ended up back at the Beauty and the Beast show right before the next show started. Of course the only seats that were left were in the sun, but we decided to stay. Drew and the boys went and stood in the shade, but Addie and I stayed in the sun seats. Let me just say that she did not complain one time about the heat. She kept her eyes glued on that stage. She didn't want to miss one second of seeing Belle. I was so proud of the way she acted. She was such a trooper.



Mrs. Potts, Chip, Beast and Lumiere. The costumes were amazing!




Our favorite part!




Ready for the Toy Story Mania ride! Peace!





Honey I shrunk the kids playground. I wishe we could have stayed here longer, but it looked like it was about to start pouring down rain. We went to the Backlot Tour and it was pretty disappointing. I guess everything can't be great.












Before we left Hollywood Studios, we saw a couple more shows and ate some ice cream and chocolate covered bananas. It was a fun, but exhausting day.






The next day we planned to go back to Magic Kingdom for a few hours. More on that tomorrow!

0 comments: