Saturday, August 6, 2011

Florida Vacation: Day 6

Day 6 we went to Cocoa Beach in the morning and stayed several hours. I didn't take many pictures because I didn't want to get more sand in my camera. I got quite a bit in it when we were at Daytona Beach. I built another sand castle this time with the help of David and Drew. It only took about 45 minutes instead of almost two hours. A couple of people came by and took pictures of our sand castle, so I think we did a pretty good job!

David rented a surf board and some of us tried (in vain) to surf. Jonathan, Bryson and I did manage to "surf" on our knees. It is WAY harder than it looks. I gave up after a little while. Bryson gave up after he ran into a lady! In his defense, you can't really steer a surf board and she walked right into his path.



After the beach, we went back to the house, got cleaned up and headed back to Magic Kingdom for the Electrical Parade and fireworks show.


A pink Cinderella's castle~ so magical!


Drew and the castle.


We waited in this spot for about 2 hours. We waited for and watched the parade and the fireworks right here. It rained/sprinkled on us a little bit, but nothing too heavy. Drew did put the umbrella a couple of times, but it wasn't too bad. We were so tired by this point, but we stayed around to ride some rides and left the park when it closed at midnight.



Me and my little princess. She got her tiara on Monday when she went to the Bippity Boppity Boutique and she wore it every day afterward. Sometimes she would get tired of wearing it and she would hand it to me to "share," but she wore it most of the time. All the park workers refer to the little girls wearing tiaras or crowns as "princess," so I know that is why she like to wear it!



Drew on the "Spinner go round!"


We were exhausted after a day at the beach then a few more hours at the park, but we had plans to be up early to go to Hollywood Studios. More on that tomorrow!

0 comments: