Monday, May 24, 2010

Proud Mommy Alert!

See this little girl? She said that I am her best friend. Yes, I know I should be a mother to her and not a friend, but, come on, she's two and I'll take it!



Is she not just the sweetest thing around? I am a little biased! I think she is pretty sweet and snugly and funny and squeezable and , well, you get the idea!


This little guy is almost a first grader! I can hardly believe it! He has learned so much and grown just as much this year. I love his smile and he sure does love his mommy. He just melts my heart!


This big guy makes me proud, too. Today we learned that he passes all three TAKS tests and got Commended in Math and Writing. He is growing up fast and I am proud of the sweet young man he is becoming.
Thanks for putting up with my "Mommy Moment." I just wanted to brag on them a little bit! :0)



0 comments: