Saturday, May 1, 2010

6 Years Old!

It is hard to believe that this sweet little baby is already six years old! I wrote about his birth day last year, if you want to read it. Jackson has brought so much joy to my life. If you know Jackson, you know what a special little boy he is. He is caring, sweet, funny, silly, shy, quiet, smart, hard-working and has such a sweet spirit. He loves his mommy so much and tells me daily. His big brother is his hero and he loves to do anything Bryson does. He is also a great big brother to Addison. I love this little guy more than words can express and he definitely holds a special place in my heart.

He was only 5 months old when my mom died and just having him with me was such a comfort during that horrible time in my life. He could brighten my day just by smiling.

This year Jackson goes to Kindergarten at the school where I teach. I love seeing him each day and love it when his class comes to the gym for PE. Right now he says he wants to be a PE teacher just like me and wants his wife to be just like me. Yes, I know that will change, but I will take while I can get it! :0)

I look forward to seeing what he becomes as he gets older. I have thoroughly enjoyed the past six years with my Jack and can't wait to see what the future holds for him!








I love you, Jackson Reid! You know just how to make me smile!




0 comments: