Sunday, September 21, 2008

Playing around

I have been playing around with my blog a little bit today. I am SO technologically illerate that it makes me feel good to be able to make changes to my blog on my own. I don't have to ask anyone for help! I will try to add more things a little at a time. No need to get crazy or anything!

I did something else productive today! I put together a tricycle Addison received for her birthday almost 3 months ago! I haven't put it together sooner because 1) I didn't want to go through the hassle, 2) it has been too hot for her to ride it and 3) I really thought Drew would eventually put it together! It only took about an hour from start to finish. Jackson "helped" me and was really excited when I let him ride it around the house when "we" were finished.

We went to church today and had a good time. It is always uplifting and refreshing to go. We really enjoy our Sunday Morning Bible Study class and have made some friends there. I feel like that is a place where I can be open and honest and won't get judged. I don't open up very often because I get so emotional sometimes. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. I'm sure this will get easier with time and as relationships grow.

We are having a SMBS party at our house this Saturday night. This is when Drew and Breon are suppose to have a cooking contest. Everyone who attends the party are going to be the judges. This was Breon's idea and he better not try to cheat! ;) I know he has some hook-ups at a couple of resturants. He and Drew are suppose to shop together and prepare everything together. We will see if he lives up to his end of the bargain. I will let everyone know the outcome of the contest. It will be exciting, it nothing else!

Not much else going on. We are going to sit back and watch some football today and I will, hopefully, get to bed early!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sn't hurt too bad with your 100lbs on his arm!!!!! We went to church and went to cafe & ate, but as usual their food isn't as good as it started out to be.
How will you judge the food conest? If they are cooking together?? Just wish I had some of it to eat. Oh, tomorrow I will be cooking the "bread" Going to make choc, coconut, plain, raisin, and some with nuts in it. Will see what we like best.

Anonymous said...

Some how part of the comment got left off. I was just glad Bryson was not hurt bad, even tho your 100 lbs fell on his arm.
Grandmother