Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yea for Wednesday!

I love Wednesdays! Why? Thanks for asking. I will tell you why!
1)On Wednesdays I sleep in until 5:30 or 5:45. (Yes, that is sleeping in. Every other morning I get up at 4:15 to go to the gym!)
2)I seem to get ready a little faster on Wednesdays because I don't have to wait until I stop sweating before I get ready.
3)After school, on Wednesdays, I drop Bryson off with Drew at football practice (or whatever practice they are having depending on the season).
4)Then, I go to the gym. This is my alone time. I go to the gym in the afternoon on Wednesday because I take a class by an instructor I really like. So, I alter my routine just to go to her class. That's not the best part about Wednesdays.
5)After my class, I go home and Drew has given the kids a bath and usually has dinner waiting for me. All I have to do is sit down and eat.
6)After we eat, I take a bath, by myself, and get ready for bed.
7)Then Bryson and I will lay in my bed and watch a show, usually whatever he wants to watch. This is the only day we let him go to bed with me. He would go every night if we let him. We have reduced it to one day. He really enjoys doing that.
Since he was our first baby, we let him fall asleep in our bed and would take him to his bed later on. He still likes to do this, but we don't so much! So, on Wednesdays, we let him. I know he will grow out of it eventually, but for now I will enjoy it. So, that is why I LOVE Wednesdays! They aren't as good as Saturday and Sunday, but Wednesdays are my favorite day during the week!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like your Wednesday is pretty close to perfect!
Wednesday is my favorite day of the work week too!

Sarah said...

BAH! Thursdays are my favorite day! BUT, your Wednesday reasons are wonderful. I bet it's fun to snuggle with Bryson.